Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Creative side of Me - Part 2 of Part 1

Part 2 of Part 1

I'm an Athiest (while looking how to spell "Athiest" I found out that I'm an agnostic too- it means the same, but it really sounds like an adjective... IT'S NOT its actually a noun) because I believe in science, science always has an explanation, and I see no way possible for such a 'God' to exist. Think of it... Have you thought about it?

I go to a Jewish Youth Camp called Netzer. This may seem odd, but for me religion isn't necessarily a bad thing. Religion started the 'Do's and Don'ts' system and maybe now we all know what's right and wrong, but that was a necessity back then. (My opinion, not yours)
I also love all the tradtions and festivels, to be celebrating something that so many generations have celebrated before you is a wonderful thing. I grew up hearing the stories of Hanukah and Purim, those were my favourite stories and I'm proud that I can retell them to anyone, to my children later. They were my favourite because of the passion written into them.

You may or may not agree with me, I may or may not be right, but I respect you for your desicions... so don't hate me for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

READER SPEAKER