Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Creative side of Me - Part 5 of Part 1

Part 5 of Part 1

 1 2 3 4 5
 1 2 3 4 5
 1 2 3 4
 5 1 2 3
 4 5 1 2 3
 4 5 1 2 3
 4 5 1 2 3 ...

This is a song … wow… Look at it! It is also a tongue twister, pattern riddle. Look at it! Without the tune could you say it really really fast? Try! That's easy enough, but it has a tune and it goes really fast. Its also a very catchy song and also a very dense one that doesn't know where the exit in my head is.

Cna oyu raed tihs???

Riddles and problems make you think, wonder, ponder …

O T T F F S S _ _ _

What are the next three letters?

ENOUGH OF RIDDLES!

Pictures are taken to cherish moments and views. How do you decide what is a excellent photo and whats not?
These days a picture of piece of wet paper, if the camera is adjusted well, can look and be brilliant. Photography is an art, but not only of seeing what others don't, but of being able to (manually - don't cheat) use a camera.

I am pretty sure that some people will argue that blogging is an art! Anything is these days! But I rather put it under the category of... free-accessed literature. Of course blogs selling stuff would no fall under that classification, but more a journal based, thought based blogs would.
Do you want your life to be viewed by anyone? Anyone at all?

I know this is pretty hypocritical, but I don't mind. My life doesn't seem to interest me so much, so I try expand it with my thoughts, if that makes sense.

1 comment:

READER SPEAKER