Monday, May 17, 2010

The Creative side of Me - Part 3 of Part 1

Part 3 of Part 1

A fantastically, glorious hilarious TV show could be stick men as everyday characters. It could be a regular drama, comedy, action and so on, but have all the characters as stick men.
Imagine Desperate Housewives and everybody is a stick man/woman. <- This might just be my obsessiveness with stick men.

Hot chocolate, toffee/ chocolate-chipped ice-cream/ coconut sorbet and a hot warm duvet- right now that is all I crave, hmmmm and also prawn spring rolls with hot, sweet chilly sauce or plum sauce.
Oh! And lets not forget the disappearing of a certain teacher...
Babble, swabble, scwadable, I'm so tired it hard to think.
Eyes are deceiving, but not mine- I hope- Look at the people whispering to themselves, some staring at wall and some writing down non-private thoughts are quite-
Wait! That happens to include myself...



No comments:

Post a Comment

READER SPEAKER