Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Creative side of Me - I'm Not There, You're Not Here

I'm Not There- You're Not Here

I was busy playing my guitar and thought for a second why not write a song-
So here it is, actually only the lyrics and chords:

(Note- the lyrics are out of beat! and the chord shown is for the line its in!)

Verse 1) With the rain pouring (G)
               My memory comes back to me (D)
              Of a boy who once held me (Am)
              Who now is gone (D)

Verse 2) If you open the door I oh (G)
               Won't be there (D)
               because you live (Am)
               to far away (D)

Chorus) If I (G)
              Look outside (Em)
              I wonder why you (Am)
              Never visit (D)
              If I (G)
              Look outside (Em)
              I wonder if you've (Am)
              Forgotten me (D)
              If I (G)
              Look outside (Em)
              I stop and stare cuz (Am)
              You're not there (D)

Verse 3) All the books I  (G)
               Read, I find you (D)
               There as a (Am)
              Character (D)

Verse 4) All the moments I (G)
              Cherish most (D)
              Are with you (Am)
             With me (D)

Chorus)

Verse 5) Bam didadam (G)
              da di ba di (D)
              Won't you please (Am)
              Come ba-ack (D)

Verse 6)  Bam didadam (G)
                dy-y-a-a (D)
                If you don't I (Am)
                May find another (D)

Chorus)
              (G) 

I hope you liked this, but like the photo taking, I am not a born-song-writer!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

READER SPEAKER