Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Creative side of Me - Part 7 of Part 1

Part 7 of Part 1

How many parts are there to one part? I don't know. I don't think I will ever know until I get to Part Two.

A finger rapped up in a sock... What is the image in your mind?
Well since the actual image is right here infront of me I will tell you that its only a finger that was once attached to those drawing hand manicans and now is in a phone sock.

Blood splattered on my jacket... What is the image in your mind?
My jacket is rainbow coloured and has blood red dye painted on it as square patches and splattered symbols.

I could carry on and you would carry on mis-interpreting everything. Maybe it is the lack of specification in my sentence, but why do we still drag our minds to the extreme or unwanted. Do we have to little drama in this world that we need to sub-consciously force ourselves to provide more murders, poverty, rape...?

I'm not going to start typing about the people who have just plain twisted minds, but even if I look back at what I have written I still get the wrong idea. I guess the first one is my fault from lack of description, but the second one is metonymy. Using one thing to represent another.

Maybe I want drama, maybe its not you... I just expect you to make wrong accusations that I most likely would, but not everbody thinks alike and definitely not great minds.

1 comment:

READER SPEAKER