Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Creative Side of Me - Part 14 of Part 1

Part 14 of Part 1

HOCKEY- As much as I would love to be able to skillfully play soccer, table tennis, squash and every other sport, I just am not a natural athlete, but hockey after literally working crazy at the field and digging up holes in every corner I can finally play hockey at the lowest level of the A team! 

I play- indoor hockey, field hockey and Astro hockey (On Astro Turf is my favourite!) 

I love hockey because of the legal adrenaline rush I get while sprinting in a match. At practices I practice, but I am the slowest (most unfit) member of our team, well I was, the season kind of ended a few months ago, but during a match I am the link sprinting up and down and not running out of breath- that is what adrenaline does, that is what loving a game so much that it is part of yo feels like. That is why I love, no, adore hockey with every inch of my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

READER SPEAKER